It is estimated that the RPA industry is worth $3 Billion dollars by the end of 2019. Robotic Process Automation is one of the buzzwords in several industries such as Healthcare, IT Services, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing etc.
Let us understand what actually is RPA and how it helps our businesses with various tools in the Market.
RPA is a technology that helps us in automating the repetitive tasks in our businesses. It automates a lot of clerical works such as dumping the details into an excel sheet, data entry operation etc. which does not need human intelligence.
Here the Robot is not a game machine which has some parts to it, but a program running in the backend which does whatever is programmed to it.
RPA can help businesses reduce costs by implementing robots in clerical works which probably eliminates the human workforce. Robots don’t need a break, it works for 24 hours a day. And 99.9% of the work done by robots is error-free and doesn’t need verification from the higher authorities.
There are many RPA tools in the market which offers a wide variety of features in implementing in our businesses. But you might be confused in choosing one for your business because most of them offer similar features.
How to Choose an RPA tool?
- Technology: Generally many businesses either startups or MNC’s will operate both on the local environment and cloud applications, the selected RPA tool must provide all the features to integrate between them.
- Scalability: Your business is robust and has a lot of requirements in terms of technology. Your Selected RPA tool must be easily scalable to meet those requirements.
- Security: Security is the most important thing in RPA, as few applications talk to each other, your preferred RPA tool must have greater security features and secure your data.
- Maintenance & Support: Your preferred RPA tool should have less maintenance and support from the vendor, they should have a support agreement with you to help you in every possible manner.
- Quick Deployment: Your selected RPA tool must help the end user in deploying their selected process understanding the original requirements. It should be quick and robust in nature.
Here are a few things to consider while selecting an RPA tool. However, we have done in-depth research on best RPA tool which helps you in automating your business process.
UiPath is one of the most used RPA tools in the market by students and professionals. UiPath comes with a Community Edition which is the only free RPA tool in the market. This becomes a major advantage for UiPath.
This community edition is only for personal use, after getting acquainted with this tool, you can buy a Pro edition.
When it comes to learning a tool, UiPath is one of the easiest RPA tools to learn. Uipath also provides training videos for free to learn robotic process automation
UiPath can resolve several compliance issues and sort them. It easily finds out the errors and gets them sorted. Uipath helps in increasing the customer experience by giving customers options
Automation Anywhere is one another good tool which is as good as uipath and has a Drag and Drop feature with Macro Recording etc.
This tool is used by most of the companies such as Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini etc.
Unfortunately, this tool doesn’t have any free plan, but has a trial period of about 30days and pricing of this tool is based per process.
BluePrism is yet another good RPA tool, which has a user-friendly process designer and easier than Automation Anywhere.
BluePrism doesn’t have a Free Plan and even a trial period. Pricing will be based per bot.
These are our few recommendations for Best RPA tools to work on, there are many tools that helps us in automating our business process.